Tomorrow (November 17th) is National Butter Day, and what better way to celebrate than by baking!? Everyone loves freshly baked treats, and this is the perfect time of year to get in the kitchen and have fun!
So, what better theme for this month’s roundup than baking?
01. First off, every cookie lover needs this Cookie definition t-shirt from TheBakingEmporium!
02. This Wooden Measurement Conversion Chart from EagleEngravingLLC is a great gift for any baker.
03. These Wooden Measuring Cups from AFewSpareMoments are so cute!
04. If you like to make your cookies a little something extra, then you need this Embossed Rolling Pin from StodolaUSA.
05. Cookies always taste better when they’re in fun shapes, don’t they? This Snowflake Cookie Cutter set from CrumbleWorks is perfect for snow days.
06. If you want Thanksgiving shaped cookies, then you need this Turkey Cookie Cutter set from TrulyMadPlastics.
07. Do you like to create your own recipes? If so, this Baking Notes book from TheFlourCo is for you!
08. Everyone needs a hot drink to go with their freshly baked treats! Fill my A Little Bit of Pumpkin Spice mug with your favorite tea, coffee, or hot chocolate!
09. Want the perfect card for a baker? How about this You Bake the World a Butter Place card from onederkaststudio?
Now it’s time to go bake something!!
Let me know in the comments what your favorite kind of cookie is!